Arranging business meetings in the personal web office
Participants may use the ‘Day planner’ section of the personal web office on the Russia–Africa Summit and Economic Forum website to plan and arrange business meetings.
Meetings can be held:
- In the Business Matchmaking Area
- In other spaces at the Forum venue or outside it
How to use this service:
- To arrange meetings and view incoming and outgoing invitations, go to the ‘Create a meeting’ and ‘Invitations’ sections.
- To add an event from the Forum programme to your personal schedule, go to the ‘Programme’ section and select the event that interests you.
- To include an event that is not part of the official Forum programme on your personal schedule, use the ‘Create an event’ option.
Business Matchmaking Area
Forum venue, first floor, exhibition area
23 October 10:00–18:00; 24 October 10:00–16:00
The Business Matchmaking Area is a specially equipped space offering comfortable meeting rooms for participants at the Forum venue.
If requested, an interpreter may be provided for participants in negotiations. The language pairs available are Russian-English and Russian-French.
Conditions for booking meeting space in the Business Matchmaking Area:
- meetings are held according to a schedule created by the online system. To book a room, submit an application (in the ‘Day planner’ section of the personal web office);
- for a meeting room to be reserved for the selected time slot, the meeting must be confirmed by the invitee within 72 hours but no later than one hour before the meeting;
- meetings must be held strictly at the allotted time and last no more than 25 minutes. Extensions are possible only if free space is available;
- to access the meeting room, meeting participants must show their badges at the Business Matchmaking Area administrator’s stand five minutes before the appointed time;
- if the meeting is not confirmed in advance, a room will only be allocated if a free slot is available.
- to increase the efficiency of the business matchmaking service, the contact centre operator may get in touch with invited meeting participants to find out what decision has been made about the scheduled meeting.
Participants may familiarise themselves with their personal meeting timetable and receive additional information about the service at the Business Matchmaking Area administrator’s stand.
Business networking area
First floor, small passage
23 October, 08:00–20:00
24 October, 08:00–18:00
Participants can also hold business meetings for up to four people at the Business networking area. Translation services are not provided in this area. Guests will be offered a light catering service (water, tea, coffee, biscuits).
Conditions for booking meeting space in the Business networking area:
- To book a meeting space, you can send a request that includes information on meeting participants and a contact person at email@example.com or visit the Business networking area administrator desk.
- Meetings must be held strictly at the allotted time and last 30–60 minutes. Extensions are possible only if free space is available
- If a request for booking a meeting space has not been sent in advance, meeting participants must go to the Business networking area administrator desk and show their badges five minutes before the desired time. A room will only be allocated if a free slot is available