Registration of media representatives for the Russia–Africa Economic Forum will take place from 26 August to 4 October 2019.
Before completing the registration form, please carefully read through the rules regarding accreditation of media representatives for the Russia–Africa Economic Forum in the Media section of the Forum website.
To apply for accreditation:
Complete the registration application form on the official website of the Russia–Africa Economic Forum.
Please complete all fields in the form. Take care to ensure that your personal details are entered correctly, as this information will appear on your badge.
Please take note of the requirements for the badge photograph, which must meet the following specifications:
- colour photograph in JPEG format;
- proportions: 3×4;
- resolution of no less than 480×640;
- photo depicts the subject facing the camera, wearing no head covering;
- subject’s face must make up at least 70% of the image.
When filling out the registration form, you can register all media representatives from your organization who wish to take part in covering the Russia–Africa Economic Forum.
Information regarding the status of your accreditation request, along with other supplementary information, will be sent to the contact email address provided during registration.
Supply a cover letter from the media organization to the Media Relations Directorate within two weeks of submitting your application. This can be done either by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax, to +7 (812) 406 7709.
- The letter must be on your organization’s letterhead and signed by the head of your organization or a person performing those duties (if under power of attorney, attach a copy of the power of attorney document).
- PLEASE NOTE: it is sufficient for foreign media representatives to provide a copy of their accreditation card from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Press Service, instead of a cover letter.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. The Russia–Africa Economic Forum Organizing Committee reserves the right to refuse accreditation.
Contact info for the Media Relations Directorate
Tel.: +7 (812) 406 7709