Forum participants may accredit a private car to travel up to сheckpoint 1, which is located in direct proximity to the Sirius Park of Science and Art. More information on the terms and conditions can be viewed in the personal web office, where requests for personal vehicle accreditation and drivers’ badges can also be submitted.
Accredited vehicles have the right to access the following locations (depending on the type of transport pass and the parking index assigned):
- Pick-up/drop-off zone near сheckpoint 1 (vehicles should not stop for more than 10–15 seconds for pick-up/drop-off)
- Parking areas for accredited vehicles near checkpoint 1
- Parking areas at recommended Forum hotels
- Pick-up/drop-off zones and parking areas at cultural programme event locations
Submitting an accreditation application for a personal vehicle and drivers
The accreditation process for a personal vehicle and drivers consists of three steps, as illustrated below:
Before going to pick up your transport pass and driver badges, we recommend that you first confirm that they are ready to be issued.
Please observe the following rules:
Schedule for issuing transport passes and drivers’ badges
Transport passes and drivers’ badges are issued at Accreditation Centre 1. We strongly advise that you pick up your transport passes and drivers’ badges no later than 20 October 2019.
Accreditation Centre 1
entrance pavilion to the Olympic Park
Picking up transport passes and drivers’ badges
Transport passes and drivers’ badges may be picked up in person by presenting an identity document (passport) or by a third party (an authorized representative) by presenting a power of attorney.
Third parties picking up transport passes and drivers’ badges by power of attorney must present the following:
- The passport of the third party (authorized person)
- The original power of attorney using the prescribed form*
- Copies of the drivers’ passports**
* Power of attorney to collect transport passes and accreditation badges for drivers
Example of how to complete the power of attorney to pick up transport passes and accreditation badges for drivers
** Copies of passports will be returned once the badges are issued.
For additional information, please contact the Forum information centre: